Saturday, September 22, 2012

Iowa vs UNI

The group Jeremy goes to the Iowa football games with had an extra ticket for the game last weekend so I was able to go for free!  Thanks Zack!  My mom was nice enough to watch the kiddos for us and they love going to Grammie and Grandpa's house.  The weather forecast was supposed to be cool but I think they were a little off.  Where we sit in the stands the sun literally beats down on you the whole game.  I was very hot in my jeans and Uggs.  I also had a nice little sunburn and a white tigerhawk mark on my check from my sticker tattoo!  But the Hawks played well and won and a good time was had by all!!
Hawkeye love
Hawks win 27 to 16
It was very warm and Jeremy even let me use his beloved bandanna to tie my hair back - he loves me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment