Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Meet the teacher and First day(s) of school 2015

Last Friday was meet the teacher day for our kiddos.  This was our first year with visiting 3 classes in the 1 1/2 hour time frame.  That doesn't sound to tough but it is super busy at all of the school and we want each child to have some time to get acclimated to what will be there new surroundings for many hours through the next months.  Here are a few pictures of each child in their classrooms.  Aubrey is in kindergarten, Nile is in 3rd grade (this is his last year at Madison), and Hayden is in 5th grade at Jefferson.  I am very thankful that Nile and Aubrey are together in the same school for this year.  It has been a big comfort to her, and me too!









Yesterday was the boys' first day of school.  They both were super excited to have male teachers this year and several friends in their classes.  Hayden will be moving between two classrooms for different subjects.  Nile said he had so much fun he didn't want school to end!  Hopefully that continues all year!  Today was day 2 for the boys and day 1 for Aubrey.  This first week for Kindergarten only they split the class in half alphabetically so she is going Tuesday and Thursday and then her whole class will be together Friday.  She has been very excited about school while I have been less excited.  I know she will do great and have a lot of fun but I miss her at home with me too.  She was a little nervous this morning but she went off to the bus with Nile no problem and I have been doing ok here at home.  I have several daycare friends to keep me busy so that helps too!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment