Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Visit from NYC







my brother and I will my three babies I like standing next to him since it makes me look "short!"





Some of you may or may not know that I have one sibling - a younger brother. He lives in NYC so I dont get to see him as much as the kids and I would like. He came back for a visit last week so we spent lots of time with him at my parents house. They boys loved playing legos with him as much as possible. Aubrey wasnt really a fan of Uncle Daron but I think if she would have had another week around him she would have been fine. She isnt overly friendly as it is.


Nile and sometimes Aubrey went to Grandmas to play several times last week to play with Uncle Daron so I could get some studying done. Things are still crazy busy with three kids and a house to run while taking college classes. I am pretty sure that at this point I couldnt handle more than two classes at a time. Hopefully it doesnt take me forever to finish school at that rate!!


On a side note not related to my blog post title we are going to start working on the kitchen walls tonight so I am super excited to get that ball rolling and have a "new" kitchen before winter!! Then we need to start seriously considering some options for a bedroom in the basement for the boys and maybe fixing up the bathroom down there a little too.

No comments:

Post a Comment