Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Nile is 7!!

Our middle child turned 7 last Thursday!!  School was delayed 2 hours so he picked poffertjies for breakfast.  Jeremy, Aubrey and I joined him for lunch at school and he brought m&m cookies to share with his class.  After school he opened presents from us and we headed to Subway, his pick, for supper.  My MIL made his cake, my SIL was under the weather, and it turned out great, of course!  Saturday he had his friends party for lunch and then the family party for supper.  I was able to resist the temptation of birthday cake since I am still on my Advocare 24 day challenge but the Casey's pizza they had for lunch look soooo good!  I enjoyed my shake instead, and my results are worth the sacrifice!  Nile is a lot like me in many ways.  When his friends were singing Happy Birthday to him he was feeling a little shy and hide his face.  Happy 7th birthday to our son who challenges us daily and pushes the limits all too often.  I know God has a great plan for you!!








No comments:

Post a Comment