Friday, July 31, 2015

The last day of July!

It is hard for me to believe that today is the last day of July!  It seems like it was just turning July on my calendar and now it is gone!  July is one of my favorite months, fireworks, car shows, my birthday, no school, middle of the summer, I could go on and on.  It has been a hectic summer but a good summer for us.  As I look to the turn of the calendar tomorrow we have Jeremy's birthday, one more car show, a garage sale, my class reunion (15 years!), the start of school for all three kids (yikes!), flag football practices for both boys, soccer for Nile......It will be getting busy again!  Hayden just finished up his final camp for the summer this week so we will enjoy a little break from that before the craziness begins. 
We are enjoying some State baseball for Pella this summer and the boys have been going to lots of games.  Hopefully we will all be able to go and watch them play in the championship this Saturday night.  That would also give us a chance to get a few things done in DSM, the kids need a few school supplies and Aubrey needs some tennis shoes, I don't think she has even ever owned a pair!  It has always been twinkle toes and toms for her.  We found the boys some new shoes last Saturday but I struggle to find just the right pair for my girly girl. 
I hope you have all had a fun, relaxing summer and also look forward to what God has instore for us this coming fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment