Tuesday, June 14, 2011

fun week despite the rain

Well yesterday I had a to do list that was super long but I was able to get quite a bit of it done. The kids and I slept late and the boys did a good job entertaining each other while I cleaned house and got the laundry caught up. Since it was such a dark day Aubrey napped for a long time mid day and the boys played Wii to use up a little energy.

Today we slept late again mostly due to Aubrey not wanting to go to bed last night and Nile waking up during the storms to come sleep with me. We headed out to Great Clips to get the boys long over due haircuts and then wandered around Wal-Mart for a while. It was nice to juse get out of the house for a little while.

After we came home the boys ate lunch while I mixed up some hashbrown potatoes and meatloaf for supper. Now Aubrey is down for a nap and the boys and I are watching our new movie purchase - Gnomeo & Juliet.

Have a great day and God Bless!!
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment