Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Today is Valentines day and it is also my mom's birthday!!  Happy birthday mom - I am so glad you were born!  I also have a heavy heart today since I learned via Facebook and online news sites that a family here in town lost their 16 year old son in a car accident last night.  I cant imagine the pain they are going through and I hope to never know it myself but losing a child has to be one of the most difficult things to get through.  Our only hope in life and death is knowing that we are saved by grace through Jesus Christ.  Thankfully we know that this young man is now it heaven with Jesus and that is a great comfort to his family and friends still here.

Back to Valentines day - we dont have much planned for today other than the usual work, babysitting, school, preschool, appts.  I guess yesterday was my day to lounge around home and catch up the laundry and such.  But it is a good busy and the boys are both very excited for their Valentines day parties at school today.  Nile is also going to go to Fair Haven and sing for the grandpas and grandmas there and it is his show and tell day so he is incredibly excited.

Hug your loved ones extra tight and always tell them you love them because we dont know what tomorrow holds.  Lots of prayers going out to the Van Vark family.

No comments:

Post a Comment