Wednesday, April 24, 2013

1st Dentist visit

Today Aubrey had her first dentist visit.  Our dentist has kiddos start coming every six months after they are three unless you have a concern.  Aubrey never had too much trouble getting her teeth and they all came on time or a little early.  This morning Aubrey and I had appointments for cleanings and the boys went after school.  I was a little nervous as to how she would react to the whole situation.  Hayden has always done great - just as I would expect.  Nile has done great too even though I was not sure how he would react to this situation.  So I figured surely I cant be lucky enough to have all of my children do well and enjoy going to the dentist.  Turns out I am that lucky!!  Guess I should go buy a lotto ticket or something, just kidding.  But really Aubrey sat in the chair fine, let her count and clean her teeth, and let the dentist take a look too.  Everyone in the office thought she was adorable and she enjoyed chatting with them.  All four of us had good check-ups and no cavities! 
ready to get started

got the shades on for the bright light
- they were even Cinderella!


she did a great job holding "Mr. Thirsty" and
giving his "kisses" when she was told to

 
After the dentist we stopped by  Hy-Vee to get a few things with our fuel saver card.  Aubrey was very helpful and well behaved for the most part.  When we got home she dug into the petite baby carrots she had gotten at the store.  The she thought she needed a cookie and wouldn't let the subject drop so she had to go to her room for a bit.  I went to check on her since I could hear her talking and she was all tucking in her bed.  She said she was tired and didn't want to be grumpy for Build-A-Bear tomorrow so she was going to take a nap - by the way it wasn't even noon yet!  I gave her a kiss and left the room.  When I checked on her a little later she was fast asleep.  I guess the dentist was more of a tiring experience than I thought!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment