Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Santa!

Aubrey was not a fan of Santa so Mommy got to be in the picture too!

trying to think of something to tell Santa to bring them
Last night was the festival of trees downtown in Pella.  The weather was wonderful.  All we needed was a light jacket and we even walked from the Opera House to Meryl Lynch where they were having a holiday party for clients.  No need to make supper last night!  Lots of yummy snacks and desserts.  It is fun to see all the trees different organizations have decorated to be auctioned off.  All the stores were open as well but we didnt have time or need to stop at any.  Last year I dressed all the kids up nicely and planned to take a pic of them with Santa.  Well Aubrey would have nothing to do with him so I ended up having to hold her similar to this year - only thing was I was wearing a Hawkeye t-shirt and jeans while everyone look nice and holidayish.  This year I planned ahead and decided to get out of my sweats and into a nice top and jeans.  I also didnt bother dressing the kids up.  Nile was excited to get a candy cane and all three kids enjoyed some crafts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment