Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Pintrest project

If you are like me you get a few Christmas cards in the mail starting this time of year.  I have not been able to find a "good" way of displaying them all in the past.  We still receive some traditional cards but more and more we are getting the photo cards, like I prefer to send - they come with our note already on them and no one has to endure my horrible penmanship!  I start out putting some photo cards on the fridge but in this house that is hallowed ground!  With our new house comes a new, smaller fridge due to how the kitchen is set up.  The boys bring home more papers than I can keep up with and between a few family pics, school calendar, and monthly meal menu there just isnt enough room to go around.  Then you have the traditional card which can be placed neatly on the kitchen table - until they have to be moved for each meal and then set up again.  Or on the tv stand but then moving again for dusting or when the kids knock them down.  You get the picture - everything just seemed like a pain...until I saw a pin on pintrest that I knew would work for me!  It was super easy, low cost, and with the new house I had the perfect location!!  Today I finally got some painters tape - Thanks Mom! - and put it all together.  It took less than 5 minutes to do and i LOVE it!
Supplies - Christmasy ribbon
clips or clothes pins
painters tape

The whole project

closer view - we havent gotten too many cards yet so I added some other pics - I suppose it is still November!

zoom in to the project on just one cabinet, and my beautiful goddaughter's announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment