Friday, May 3, 2013

Dutch kiddos - Tulip Time 2013

Well Tulip Time 2013 has been a year for the record books.  This is the first year we have had any snow accumulation and so far all of the parades have been canceled.  Hopefully Saturday it is nice enough to have the parades and get some yummy food!  I am kind of bummed because I always like to take a picture of Hayden with his teacher in their Dutch costumes and then get a shot of them marching, and this would be Nile's first year to march.  Well the Thursday and Friday afternoon parades were cancelled and that is when the Madison kiddos were supposed to march so I guess that wont be happening this year. :( Keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow they can have the afternoon parade so Nile can ride on the float.  I am going to try really hard not to complain the next time I am sweating at a Tulip Time parade after this crazy year!!  After lunch today I had the kids put on their costumes and snow boots so we could go out in the snow and take a few pictures.  This if for sure a year that I will be telling my grandkids about someday!




new favorite breakfast - Nutella!

No comments:

Post a Comment