Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Busy last weekend before school starts

Saturday morning both the boys we able to participate in the Pella High football camp.  They get to run a some drills with the senior players and coaching staff.  This was Hayden's third year and Nile's first.  They both had fun and got a new Pella Dutch t-shirt.  Jeremy took them and I sent the camera along but he only came back with one picture.  Oh well!
Nile

Saturday night we went to a friends house for a back to school party.  They had a "redneck" water slide and the boys loved it!  Aubrey wasn't too sure about it.  Lots of good food and friends!

Sunday we got up and headed to the Iowa State fair for the day.  My mom came along with us since my dad had to leave that morning for OK.  We enjoyed Little Hands on the Farm, a red velvet funnel cake, corn dogs, ice cream, lemonade, strawberry smoothie, and cotton candy! 
my little "farmers"


helping Sis since they are too tall for the tractor

foot long corn dog!

made out of Lego's - a favorite at our house!

Daddy with his boys

my mom with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment