Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Aubrey - dance class

Aubrey had her first dance class last night!  It was just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!  I absolutely love my boys but having a girl is so fun too.  I am so blessed that God gave us these little, or not so little anymore, ones! 
Aubrey has been looking forward to class starting for weeks.  She was a little apprehensive at breakfast about going but she warmed up to the idea and was good to go.  Class is only 30 mins so I stayed and took lots of pictures and did a little reading for school.  She has quite a few other little girls in her class but they all looked like they were having a good time and Miss Marcia is wonderful!  Our pastor's daughter also helps with the class and Aubrey just loves Rebecca!
I am looking forward to watching their dance recitals coming up twice this year!  I do have to confess that I am not a dance mom - I kept thinking Aubrey's eurotard was not fitting right and it seemed so low cut in the front.  When we got to class I was looking at a few of the other girls and realized that I had Aubrey's on backwards!!  I quickly stripped her down and got it fixed before class started!  Guess that was an amateur mistake!  So you may notice that she looks a little different in the first picture than the rest!  Live and learn!!

ready to go to her first class

eurotard fixed and dance shoes on!







No comments:

Post a Comment