Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hayden - flag football

This is Hayden's first year of flag football.  Last night he had his second game.  The team is improving and he like getting to play quarterback part of the time.  I brought my camera to the first game but of course the battery died before I could get any pictures.  I took some last night to make up.  It was around 95 degrees out and they still had the game but at least there was a breeze and some shade by 6 PM.  Hayden's team is the Packers.  He is learning a lot about football and different plays and such.  Soon he will know more about it than me, but that really doesn't take much!  This is a busy fall for us with Nile in soccer, Hayden in flag football, and Aubrey just starting dance class!  We are looking forward to the weather cooling down!  My fall allergies are also making it difficult to enjoy watching the boys' games! 






No comments:

Post a Comment