Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas cookies

Well after 5 Thanksgiving/Christmas get togethers the past 4 days I am stuffed!  I was nice to see everyone and catch up - and save postage on our Christmas cards by hand delivering them!  This year we had two sides that did a combined Thanksgiving & Christmas get together so that made things a little busier but now our December calendar isn't looking too bad.  We have our church kids Christmas program next Sunday night and that is always fun.  I am leading the singing and actions again this year and it is Hayden's first year to watch since he has "aged out" and Aubrey's first year to preform!  Should be interesting!

Earlier this week Aubrey and I made cut out sugar cookies and on Saturday morning I made some frosting and let the kids go with decorating.  They had a blast and did a great job!







No comments:

Post a Comment