Thursday, October 18, 2012

Gloomy days

Days like this make me LOVE being a SAHM.  Not that I dont appreciate the fact that I get to stay home with my kids everyday but when it is dark and rainy outside it is nice to be able to hang at home and do whatever Aubrey and I want.  Today we all slept in so we had to drive the boys to school but I guess we all needed that extra sleep so it worked out fine.  Aubrey and I came home to make some banana muffins with some old bananas.  We got those mixed up and in the oven and I decided to throw a roast in the crockpot for supper.  It wasnt the planned meal on the schedule but that is ok.  I like to get a little crazy once in a while ;-).  Got the roast and potatoes cooking and decided a loaf of homemade bread would go great with supper so that is now doing its thing in the bread machine!  I love when these cooking moods strike!  Now if I could just get in the mood to clean the house we would be set!  Aubrey is happily playing with the Ipad while I blog so maybe I should take advantage of this time! 

Update on school:
I have been taking classes at Iowa for 5 semesters now.  My two classes for this fall are going great!  I am actually really far ahead in my self paced class.  I have until December 7 to finish the class but I have all the assignments turned in and just have to take my final test.  I am planning to get that done next week.  The second class is instructor paced so I cant work ahead too much but there is no test and not too many assignments.  More online discussions and such.  Not sure what I will be taking this coming spring.  I dont want to take too much since we will be gone for two weeks the end of February and beginning of March.

Well that is all for now.  Blessings to you all!
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment