Wednesday, October 31, 2012

carving pumpkins

We carved the three pumpkins Aubrey and I had picked up from Hayy-Vee at the beginning to the month last Saturday night.  As you can see the kids arent really excited to clean out the "guts".  I think I ended up doing pretty much all of the work on these three.   We did decide to clean off some pumpkin seeds and roast them at home.  The boys had tried these at school and church and I hadn't had any for years so I thought we would try them.  Pretty easy to do and turned out well.  Needless to day my hand was pretty sore and tired after carving three big pumpkins while the kids watched a movie!  Oh well - it is just once a year and they loved the final produce!





final products
a witch flying, a kitty face, tigerhawk

pumpkins we carved at the fall fun day last week Sunday
a bat, a funny pig face, yellow angry bird - don't judge these were all free hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment