Monday, December 10, 2012

Goin to the Chapel...

Today Aubrey was looking at my rings and asking which one was my "married" ring.  I showed her and told he she can have one when she grows up and gets married too.  She proceeded to go get her play jewelry and find a ring.  She said she was getting married and I ask who she was going to marry.  She said Mommy.  I told her she has to marry a boy.  So she picked Daddy.  I reminded her that I am married to Daddy.  Then she said brothers.  I asked which one and she said Nile.  And then after she marries Nile when they get home from school she is going to marry Hayden.  I suppose it wouldn't help to explain you marry someone you love - who is also not from you immediate family!  Oh well.  It was a fun conversation I want to remember!  She also has her "Tangled" wand to help her marry her brothers.  Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment