Tuesday, January 15, 2013

hair


I have been wearing my hair curly almost everyday for about a year and a half now.  I have more recently done some research as to what is the best way to take care of curly hair and just hair in general.  I have learn some new things and been putting them into practice recently.  Yesterday I took my shower in the evening after the kids we put to bed.  I think decided to go ahead and blow dry it straight with a round brush.  Last time I took my shower at night and tried to style it curly and naturally dry it didnt look so hot the next day so I thought maybe this would be an option for the mornings I just cant pull myself out of bed early enough to shower and get the boys out the door on time.  I must say I think it turned out pretty well.  No one in my family has mentioned the difference but I suppose that is what you get with a bunch of boys and a 2 year old girl.  I guess if they didnt say anything it must not look terrible or I am sure one of the little boys would have said something!  Hope everyone is having a great week and staying warm here in Iowa!

No comments:

Post a Comment