Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nile Edward is 6!

Well my middle man is officially 6 now!  He was 6 days late and took the whole day to make his arrival 6 years ago!  He is a child on his own schedule and knows what he wants when he wants it.  And he has been this way from day 1.  All the things I read about parenting a strong willed child say that the teen years should be better since they are less likely to give in to peer pressure and they know what they want out of life.  I am hoping and praying that is true - it is the only thing thing that gets Jeremy and I through some days!  I have been told he is my child so I guess I cant complain to much.  He does look the most like my side of the family out of the three of them - and he was our only "planned" child.  For his actually birthday we opened presents after school and then headed to Culver's for dinner, his choice.  Here are a few pictures of him opening presents on 1/23/13.
new TMNT jammies!

Sonic the hedgehog critter and blanket

Ice Age 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment