Saturday, March 10, 2012

Des Moines Date Day

Today Jeremy and I are headed up to DSM to pick up our new smart TV and do a little shopping together - with no kids!  Thanks to my wonderful MIL for watching the kids!  We have a coupon for Kohl's for 30% off and we are hoping to find some good deals.  It will nice to be able to take our time looking around and not having to keep track of or keep happy three kiddos.  Jeremy and I have been trying to add little things to our life/marriage to "keep the spark" so we decided that some dates now and again would be a good idea.  I am so thankful for the man God made for me and bringing us together. 
I won a gift card from Famous Dave's a while back so we are planning to eat dinner together there - I am not a big BBQ fan but you cant beat a free meal! 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys had a great day - how fun to get out without the kiddos!! Hope I get to see you guys when I am back in Iowa :)

    ReplyDelete