Sunday, July 7, 2013

Food blog post

I have been planning our meals on a monthly bases for just about a year now.  I hate the end/beginning of the month when I have to sit down and schedule the meals and make the shopping lists but I LOVE just looking at the calendar print out on the fridge and knowing what to make for our meals.  This has helped us cut back on eating on and I am working to make more meals with less boxed items.  I found a great homemade yeast pizza crust recipe on Pinterest and we love making homemade cheese sticks and pizza!

Delicious homemade cheese sticks!

Yummy homemade pizza - handmade dough and homemade sauce, just add meat and cheese and we are set!
 

With the kids home from school I like to make fun breakfasts when we are not babysitting or have a busy morning.  A little while back I made poffertjies at their request.  Hayden tried the strawberries and whipped topping version while I stuck to the original with just butter and powdered sugar!


No comments:

Post a Comment