Sunday, July 7, 2013

Good Guys 2013

 Well it was another hot year at the Good Guys car show up in DSM but we had a great time and luckily it wasn't as hot as last year!  My birthday fell on the Saturday of the show and we went out for supper at our traditional place - Hilltop.  I even got a free piece of cheesecake - Yummy!

Aubrey napping with Minnie on the ride up - she was so excited to go camping and to the car show

My babies with my dad's 1940 Nash - I came home from the hospital after I was born in this car!! 

The kiddos with my dad's 1938 Chevy coupe
 Traditionally we have attempted a family picture every year at the band before the fireworks.  We are all usually hot and tired and it is tough to get a good pic.  Last year we didn't get a photo taken because Hayden went to the air conditioned camper with my mom after too much heat all day.  Here is a very of our tries at a picture this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment