Thursday, July 25, 2013

My little artist!

Aubrey has been wanting a water color paint book since she first saw a princess one in Wal-Mart earlier this summer.  All of the kids have been getting a monthly allowance so I was trying really hard to make this something she could buy herself.  She gets half the amount her brothers get and it just wasn't adding up fast enough.  This past Saturday we all went to DSM to get some school supplies and Costco/Sam's supplies.  At Costco we found a My Little Pony paint book so she was able to get that.  She wants to paint all the time!  And she actually does a really great job staying in the lines!  Probably better than she would coloring!  At this point I have her masterpieces all over my fridge and we are going to be in need of more paint soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment